How do I change my browser from Chinese to English?
Open the browser settings and the Content tab. Under the Languages heading, choose your preferred language(s) by selecting the language or language+region combination you want from the list provided.
Why is my Google in Chinese?
Change your web language settings
Click Data & personalization. Scroll to the “General preferences for the web” panel. Click Language. Search for and select your preferred language.
Why is my Google Chrome in another language?
So, if you want Chrome’s settings and menus to appear in another language, here’s how to change the default language. … Click on “Language” to expand the setting. Once the setting expands, click on the three dots next to your preferred language, and then tick the checkbox next to “Display Google Chrome in This Language.”
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- On your Android device, tap Settings Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your preferred language. …
- If you understand multiple languages, tap + Add another language.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS). …
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location…
How do I change my Google search to English?
Change your language on Google
- On your computer, go to the Search settings page.
- On the left, click Languages.
- Choose your language settings. …
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
How do I change Google Chrome from Danish to English?
Change Google Language
Click “Language & Input Tools” in the “Account Preferences” menu. Click “Language.” If the language you want to use with Google isn’t shown, click the “Edit” button, which looks like a pencil. Choose your language or languages from the drop-down menu.
Can I change the language?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. … Language of Search results: This setting lets you pick more languages to see search results in. We try to automatically find results written in the language you selected above, but you can always choose more languages.
Why is my Google in Arabic?
A cookie may have been set, or there could be a cache issue. In Settings, try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache, then try setting the language again. If you use any other computers, settings could be transferred back and forth, so you would need to check them as well.
How do I stop Google from changing languages?
Open the Google App and click on the “More” tab at the bottom right corner. Now select “Settings”. In Settings, select the “Language and Region” option and then select the search region option. Here scroll down and select any English-speaking country.
How can I change the language of Google Chrome?
How to change language in Google Chrome for Android
- Go to Settings on your Android phone.
- Click the magnifying glass icon at the top to search. …
- Select Languages from the list of results.
- Tap Languages.
- Now tap Add a language and then select your preferred language.
How do I change my browser locale in Chrome?
Here’s how to change the locale using the UI on Google Chrome for Windows:
- App icon > Options.
- Choose the Under the Hood tab.
- Scroll down to Web Content.
- Click Change font and language settings.
- Choose the Languages tab.
- Use the drop down to set the Google Chrome language.
- Restart Chrome.
Why can’t I change chrome language?
To change the language in Chrome, go to Chrome menu > Settings > Advanced. Now set the Language option to the desired language. … Resetting Google Chrome is simple, and you just need to go to the Chrome Settings > Advanced and then select the Reset option.