How do I change my iPhone language back to English from Arabic?
How to Change My iPhone Language From Arabic to English
- Click on the “Settings” icon. This icon looks like a gray gear.
- Click on the “General” option. …
- Click on the “International” option. …
- Click on the “Language” option. …
- Click on “English” in the Language menu.
Why is my iPhone in a different language?
First, ensure your iPhone or iPad has multiple languages installed. To do so, head to Settings > General > Language & Region. Tap “Other Languages” and add a language you want to use. … If an app doesn’t offer additional languages, you won’t see a Language option on its settings screen at all.
How do I get rid of Arabic keyboard on iPhone?
How to Remove a Language Keyboard from iPhone and iPad
- Open the “Settings” app and go to “General” and then to “Keyboards”
- At the list of Keyboards, swipe left on the keyboard you want to delete*
- Tap the “Delete” button that appears.
- Repeat with additional language keyboards to remove if desired.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- On your Android device, tap Settings Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your preferred language. …
- If you understand multiple languages, tap + Add another language.
Can you change the language on iPhone?
To start, open the Settings app and then tap “General.” Next, tap “Language & Region.” … Finally, tap the language to which you want to change your iPhone or iPad. Then, tap “Done” and confirm the choice to complete the process.
What happens if I change the language on my iPhone?
It’s easy to change the language of your iPhone, which will change the language that most menus and many apps display text in. You can also set up your iPhone to use dictionaries from multiple languages at once, and toggle between them. You’ll have to change the language that Siri speaks separately.
What happens if you change your region on iPhone?
2 Answers. You can change this setting later at any time. It doesn’t affect the AppStore. The region setting will affect the availability of certain features which aren’t available in all regions yet such as Apple Pay and Apple News.
How do I change my location settings on my iPhone?
How to Adjust iPhone’s Location Settings and Services
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Tap Privacy→Location Services, and then tap the toggle switch On. The Location Services list opens and displays all apps that can use your location in one way or another. …
- Turn Location Services on or off for each app.
How do I change my region on my iPhone?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
How do I change my iPhone keyboard back to normal?
Add or change keyboards on iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards, then do any of the following: Add a keyboard: Tap Add New Keyboard, then choose a keyboard from the list. Repeat to add more keyboards.
How do I change my keyboard back to normal?
To get your keyboard back to normal mode, all you have to do is press the ctrl and shift keys at the same time. Press the quotation mark key if you want to see whether or not it’s back to normal. If it is still acting up, you can shift again. After this process, you should be back to normal.
How do I turn off the Arabic keyboard?
You can try deleting the Arabic Keyboard- I think that’s the only way to ‘disable’ it.
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Open ‘Time & Language’
- Click on the ‘Region & Language’ tab.
- Select the language pack in the ‘Languages’ section and click ‘Options’
- In here, try to find the Arabic Keyboard.
- Click on it and select remove.